• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker 2017: Veröffentlichen mit Responsive HTML5 funktioniert nicht mehr

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the following situation: I've been publishing books in Responsive HTML5 for some time. It was working perfectly well. Now, the process hangs up in the post-processing stage. I have no idea what could have gone wrong. The only thing I have been changing is the .h file.

Please help! I will be thankful for any piece of advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

First question: Are you patched up to Update 4 (Version info in > Help > About should show "14.0.4.511").

The only thing I have been changing is the .h file.

Maybe the "hanging" is related to that? What exactly did you change in the .h file?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the process hangs up in the post-processing stage.

Sometimes I do have the same issue with FM 2019. Maybe we just have to wait longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First question: Are you patched up to Update 4 (Version info in > Help > About should show "14.0.4.511").

The only thing I have been changing is the .h file.

Maybe the "hanging" is related to that? What exactly did you change in the .h file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Stefan,

I will have to check if I am patched. I actually updated to TS 2017 less than a month ago. So I assume to be up-to-date.

In the .h file, I've been adding contents. Before the update from an older version of FrameMaker, I used RoboHelp for the online help production. Now, it is going to be generation of HTML5 from FrameMaker directly. So, I need to change the type of my help IDs to TopicAlias. This is what I have been doing with the .h file.

Can the reason for my problem be some corrupt image or any other kind of file corruption? I have tried to produce online help of three different books. Two of them worked just well. It is only one that causes problems.

Thank you in advance,

Anna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Stefan,

I have updated FM auf Update 4 and it works 🙂

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines