• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Framemaker 2019 64 bit with update 1 installed still crashing

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Framemaker 2019 64 bit with update 1 installed still crashing when I try to import any graphic.  Same FM also crashes if I try to pdf any document.  I have run through all the traps that I am aware of.  Changing the 15 file to 15_old and launching.  Yes, FM was installed using Admin rights.  I am dead in the water on two separate machines.  I have another user who does not have update 1 installed and he can pdf documents but he also has the crashing issue when trying to import documents.  This has been a persistent issue since the original install 4 months ago.  I've been in touch with Adobe but I have no resolution.  Just wondering if anyone else is having similar issues with 2019 update 1.

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have any crash logs generated for the same and if you could share that with me. Also try with Update 2 of FM 2019. It was released few hours back and should now be available if you go to Help -> Updates.

thanks

Amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines