Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker 2019 Save as PDF not working. Print to PDF works sometimes

New Here ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Adobe FrameMaker 2019 with version 15.0.3.603 (latest version) and Acrobat Pro DC with version 19.010.20100 (latest version) - and the Save As PDF menu does not work in FrameMaker.   I have to use the Print to PDF option, and that option only works sometimes.

Has anyone seen this issue?  Is it a missing font or corrupt font issue or something else?   I am using a Windows 10 (64 bit) laptop with 8GB of RAM.

Regards,

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using Save as PDF with the latest updates of Frame and Acrobat on a Windows 10 machine with no issues.

It could be a corrupt image file, but the first thing to check is to see if FrameMaker is giving you any kind of message in a separate window. They tend to show up underneath other windows, and Frame won't proceed without your clicking OK or  Cancel or some such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines