Highlighted

Framemaker installation problem

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Framemaker from the internet, but I get a message when clicking on the install .exe file that it may be corrupted and I should download it again, and I cannot install. Each time I re-download, the same thing happens. Any help on how to solve/circumvent the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Framemaker installation problem

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Framemaker from the internet, but I get a message when clicking on the install .exe file that it may be corrupted and I should download it again, and I cannot install. Each time I re-download, the same thing happens. Any help on how to solve/circumvent the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 30, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you installing as a local admin? Check your anti-virus so that it's not going after the installer .exe too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2018 0