• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Framemaker internal error message

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am continuously getting this error" An internal error occured while writing ipmorted graphics in this document......" how to solve it?@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Hi Vijay,

Can you please try to recreate the preferences of FM 2017 by performing the below steps and see if that makes any difference-

• Close FM2017.

• Rename the  folder 14 to 14_old in C:\Users\UserAccount\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker.

• Clean the “temp” folder which is located at ‘C:\Users\user profile\AppData\Local\Temp’.

• Launch FM and check the issue.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Can you please confirm the exact version of Adobe FrameMaker you are using? To check the version go to: Help > About Adobe FrameMaker.

Also let me know if it is happening only with one document/book or with all the of them.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mayank,

I am using FM 2017 version. (Version: 14.0.4.511)

Recently the software has started giving lot of errors like this.

Regards,

Vijay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vijay,

Can you please try to recreate the preferences of FM 2017 by performing the below steps and see if that makes any difference-

• Close FM2017.

• Rename the  folder 14 to 14_old in C:\Users\UserAccount\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker.

• Clean the “temp” folder which is located at ‘C:\Users\user profile\AppData\Local\Temp’.

• Launch FM and check the issue.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Mayank,

That was life saving help from your end. I was struggling and getting frustrated with the error, and your suggestion worked for me.

Thank you so much. Can I approach you in any of my future issues?

By the way, below was the message after I followed your instructions. This is not an issue, just an FYI.

Regards,

Vijay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try this - I am getting what seems to be the same error, using FM 2017 Version: 14.0.4.511. Here is the error:

An internal error occurred while writing graphics in this document. The file has been saved,

but has lost some image data. Please report this error to Adobe Technical Support.

However, this error also complete blocks saving the file, so please update the error, send patches, etc.

Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines