Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker-Schnittmarken

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Meine Kollegin in ich Arbeiten mit FrameMaker 2015 (vorher FrameMaker 10). In der alten Version konnten wir Schnittmarken einstellen und diese Einstellung finden wir jetzt nicht mehr. Kann uns jemand helfen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

They are still there in 2015, both in the Print dialog box...

Screenshot 2017-12-19 06.22.58.png

...and when saving to a PDF. I just wrote the steps for someone else, so here is a link, but I'm including a 2015 screen shot since he was asking about 2017.

How to use Registration Marks in FM 2017?

Screenshot 2017-12-19 06.26.14.png

It sounds like the issue is locating the command and not how to use it—but for others, remember that you won't see the crop and registration marks unless you print to a paper size that is larger than the document. In this example, the docume

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are still there in 2015, both in the Print dialog box...

Screenshot 2017-12-19 06.22.58.png

...and when saving to a PDF. I just wrote the steps for someone else, so here is a link, but I'm including a 2015 screen shot since he was asking about 2017.

How to use Registration Marks in FM 2017?

Screenshot 2017-12-19 06.26.14.png

It sounds like the issue is locating the command and not how to use it—but for others, remember that you won't see the crop and registration marks unless you print to a paper size that is larger than the document. In this example, the document size is defined 6" x 9", but printing to the paper size 8.5 x 11.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, please note, that the "target" PDF paper size should be big enough to host the crop marks.

Note, that when you don't give enough space, the crop marks will not be visible at all or only partially visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines