• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Framemaker subscription invoices

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the IT responsible at our company and we have 2 Framemaker subscriptions that 2 of our users have and use. I have asked the support a couple of times if we can either pay per year or even better have the invoices emailed directly to our erp system.

The support could not help me with this and i cant describe the irritation of the users who have to be alert and forward the email every month so it gets paid and now during vacation time.........

How hard can it be to send an invoice for a year or change the invoice email address?

Very frustrated admin.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would start here:

Contact Customer Care

Google Chromess_007.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have done this 2 or 3 times and after spending erratic 10-20min in explaining the problem but they cant solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines