Exit

free trial didn't download, but Adobe thinks it did

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have Windows 7 Ultimate.

The other day I tried to download a trial version of FM, but noticed it wasn't succeeding. Later, I received an email from Adobe telling me my trial had started, yet the trial is nowhere to be found on my computer! I did have FM 11, so when I try to put it up I get a message that my serial number is no longer valid and I need to enter a valid number. This must be because years ago, I did have FM...is there any way I can still download a trial version? And, why did I get that email...I feel like time is running on something I can't see.

Thank you,

Susan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The email message is automatically triggered when you startthe download. However, the actual trial period doesn't begin until you've actually installed the trial version and run it for the first time. So try downloading again, perhaps using a different browser.

Was your FM11 version a perpetual license or a subscription? If it was a perpetual license, then you'll need to contact customer support to find out why the serial number isn't working. With a subscription, if you don't renew, then the product stops working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines