• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Trial Period from 30 days to 3?!

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2016 Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded FrameMaker 2015 on Friday morning to assess whether it met my company's needs. The trial version was supposed to last 30 days, but this morning (slightly more that 48 hours later), after a crash, a message popped up ti inform me my trial had expired.

Uh...what?

How can I resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trial mode expires prematurely

------------------------------

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/trial-software-expired-early.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While that was helpful and informative, none of those scenarios apply. No clock change, no virus scan...

I'm stuck and I'm on a deadline (and my experience will greatly influence whether our dev teams get this software or some other desktop publishing SW).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Support - they should be able to give you a hand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The short of it is... once the trial expires, whether normally or errantly, that's all you get of it.  If your company can provide another machine for you to evaluate the software then that is your best option.  Customer Support is not likely to assist since it does not involve a purchase, but then miracles sometimes happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found customer support extremely helpful during my trial period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines