• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full screen not covering full screen and icons appearing only on mouse hover

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Opening Framemaker 12, a minimized window appears. on maximizing the window, it covers only 1/3rd of the screen. However, on changing resolution and reverting bck recommended resolution, the application opens in full screen.

The icons are way too small and some icons appear when the mouse is hovered on them. icons are overlapping too.

Please help with a solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Are you using FrameMaker 12 on a HiDPI display? Newer versions of FrameMaker support these new, hi-def displays, but as I recall, FrameMaker 12 (from 2014) does not. I see a workaround for 2015: Troubleshoot FrameMaker issue - FrameMaker UI does not scale on high-resolution displays .

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using FrameMaker 12 on a HiDPI display? Newer versions of FrameMaker support these new, hi-def displays, but as I recall, FrameMaker 12 (from 2014) does not. I see a workaround for 2015: Troubleshoot FrameMaker issue - FrameMaker UI does not scale on high-resolution displays .

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am using FM 12 on a HD display

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried changing the settings as suggested by you and it works fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines