• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

general question on Adobe support options

Advisor ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for posting here, but I'm hoping someone will be able to advise me on a broader issue: I have a serious Acrobat question to do with certificates, and have posted to the relevant Acrobat forum. No response, and as far as I can see this is the only route to support! 'chat' is apparently "not available for my product" … The forum has always been a more than adequate support mechanism for FrameMaker – perhaps we just have more expert experts in our community ;-}

Advice welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the thread URL? The Acrobat forums (and there many of them) are chaotic compared to the calm of this one—and the rate of questions posted will quickly bury an unanswered question. I'm an ACI on Acrobat but rarely use certificates beyond teaching the concepts, so I'm probably not the one to address this question, but I'll draw it to the attention of a few friends who are more likely to have the answer.

As for other options, it looks like there is a paid option (premium) for chat support on Acrobat DC troubleshooting.

What are my contact options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Barb – you're right about the other forums! I almost never risk posting in the Illustrator forum, because of the rate of activity; but I'd hoped that with a specific forum for Security and Digital Signatures I might get a competent answer fairly soon.  The forum URL is Security & Digital Signatures, and the post ID is certificate chain recognised but not trusted

Thanks in advance for anything/anyone you manage to come up with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

actually, there is chat support available. Here's the deep link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=APRO-APAP-APCC-ACRO-CPDF-ECHP-acrobat_how-tos-troubleshoot...

You can get to there also from here following these steps:

1. Go to Contact Customer Care.
  2. Select Product "Adobe Acrobat".
  3. Select "How-to's and troubleshooting".
  4. Select "Is your issue related to ... Troubleshoot".
  5. Click the big blue "Still need help? Contact us." button.
  6. Under "Contact Options", select "Chat".

Kind regards,

Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the hint, Stefan; I'll try again, and report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alas …

noPhone.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I only noticed your Reply now.

That's strange. When I do the same (logging in with my private account), I get this:

When I select phone, I get this:

So, the phone number is +1-800-833-6687, available Monday to Friday from 5 am to 7 pm Pacific Time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You think it might make a difference that I'm not in the US?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines