• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gesucht: Onlinehandbuch FrameMaker-Zeichensätze

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im FrameMaker-Benutzerhandbuch wird auf ein Onlinehandbuch "FrameMaker-Zeichensätze" verwiesen. Online jedoch finde ich nix. Wo ist es zu finden?

Hintergrund der Frage:

Für eine Aufzählungsnummerierung möchte ich das "kleiner-als"-Zeichen in Wingdings2 verwenden. Aber ganz so einfach geht das nicht. So hatte ich mir Erleuchtung von dieser Informationsschrift erhofft.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Hello,

If I understand your requirement correctly. You need to use the <symbol but apply the Wingdings2 font to the bullet? To give this effect:

Wingdings2.png

To do this I created a Character format 'Wingdings2'

Then, in the Paragraph designer I changed the formatting for the 'Bulleted' format:

BulletedWingdings2.png

Notice that I had to add the back slash character before the less-than symbol. \<\t

That is required because < is used as a delimiter for autonumber building blocks.

I hope I have understood your requirement and that the an

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If I understand your requirement correctly. You need to use the <symbol but apply the Wingdings2 font to the bullet? To give this effect:

Wingdings2.png

To do this I created a Character format 'Wingdings2'

Then, in the Paragraph designer I changed the formatting for the 'Bulleted' format:

BulletedWingdings2.png

Notice that I had to add the back slash character before the less-than symbol. \<\t

That is required because < is used as a delimiter for autonumber building blocks.

I hope I have understood your requirement and that the answer is helpful?

I will try to find a copy of the FrameMaker fonts document, but it may be quite old and only applicable to FrameMaker 7 and earlier.

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ian,

yes, that's what I wanted to do.

I did get to Paragraph Designer > Numbering, but went wrong because I didn't use the escape sign \.

But now it works! Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean this document?

You can also use FrameMaker's built-in character palette: Insert > Character > Character Palette. Just select "Wingdings2" as a font and double-click on the character to insert it into your document. From there you can copy it into the autonumbering field in the paragraph designer.

You can also use the Windows "Character Map" (you can find it in the Windows Start menu) to search for the font and character and copy it from there into the autonumbering field in the paragraph designer. As Ian Proudfoot mentioned, note that certain characters need to be "escaped" with a backslash (\).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Stefan,

As always, not only one way to set things right

Thank you for the alternative solutions - and for providing the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines