• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics not appearing in the HTML doc from the FM files when try to publish the doc as basic HTML.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert the research doc into an HTML file. The doc contains tables, formulas, and figures. If i try to save the doc as HTML files, it fails to do that. But if I try to publish the doc as basic HTML, it converts but skips the figures.

TOPICS
Publishing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the software but it doesn't fulfill my needs. Are there any other tools available to convert those doc into HTML file with full flash tables and figures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your images and tables are in anchored frames - they should come through the publishing process to HTML5 just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, jeff. I am just new to FM. Could you please tell me the steps to put the figures in to the anchored frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would pick up one of Matt R. Sullivan's FM "bibles" to get familiar with how FM works - even the older one for FM11 still is conceptually relevant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff, I read a little about anchored frames and I tried to put the graphic in the anchored frame, but still I did not see the image in the assets folder when publishing to basic HTML. Is there any other thing to look for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines