Highlighted

Help! The print and publish options are missing from my File menu

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need the File > Publish option to publish my DITA book. It's not there!

I see I can generate DITA OT output, but want the multi-channel publishing options from the File menu that I keep reading about.

i'm using FM 2015. Can't tell if it's full FM or XML Author.

And what's up with File > Print missing. I wonder what else is missing from this and other menus!

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help! The print and publish options are missing from my File menu

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need the File > Publish option to publish my DITA book. It's not there!

I see I can generate DITA OT output, but want the multi-channel publishing options from the File menu that I keep reading about.

i'm using FM 2015. Can't tell if it's full FM or XML Author.

And what's up with File > Print missing. I wonder what else is missing from this and other menus!

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check Edit > Preferences to see if you are running FrameMaker, Structured FrameMaker (appropriate choice) or XML Author.

Also check your View > Menus to see if you are viewing Complete menus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2017 2
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Matt! That did the trick!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2017 0