• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with crash in FM13

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to send the following error code to fmerror@adobe.com, but it keeps bouncing back as undeliverable. Has anyone else run into this crash and happen to know what would be causing it?

Thanks,
Michael

=== Header Begin ===

Internal Error: 13014, 24060910, 24063901, 24068518

FrameMaker 13.0.1 for Intel

Build: 13.0.1.385

Window System: MSWindows

Operating System: Windows NT 6.1 (major.minor.build: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1)

Generated on: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:45:02 PM

To file: C:\Users\microt\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\13\FrameLog_16.10.18_13.45.02.txt

Locale: English

Current Mode: Maker

Current View: WYSIWYG View

=== Header End ===

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Greetings.

Can you please confirm the exact workflow when you see the crash? Also, as per the logs it seems your FM 13 is not updated to 13.0.5. You may update it by going to the Help menu> updates or can also update it manually by going to the following link-

Adobe - FrameMaker : For Windows

Once FM 13 updated, then you may restart your machine and check the issue again and see if that makes any difference.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ajit,

Unfortunately, I am not able to update to 13.0.5 at this time.

As far as the workflow before the crash, what I can remember is that I was adding new cross-reference format definitions to my document. Then I tried to apply a conditional tag to some text that included a cross-reference that used one of the new formats. I don't remember any other specific actions that I was doing in those two sessions that crashed. If I can reproduce the crash more reliably, I will share those steps.

Regards,
Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response.

If you see the crash again then I would suggest you to try the below steps and see if that makes any difference-

Close FM 2015.          
Go to C:\Users\UserAccount\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker and rename the Folder “13” to “13_old”               
Go to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe and rename the folder “Linguistics” to “Linguistics_old”

Go to C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Adobe and rename folder “Linguistics” to “Linguistics_old”

Re-launch Framemaker and then check the issue again.

Also, whenever you get a chance to update your FM to the latest patch, then please check the issue again and see if that resolves it.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines