• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I generate a hyperlinked logo on the top page of every page of a PDF that resides on a Master Page in Adobe FrameMaker? I want the user to click on any logo and be brought to a Master TOC.

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe FrameMaker document with a logo in the upper-left side of each header. When I generate a PDF from FrameMaker, I would like the PDF to generate so if a user clicks on the logo from any page, he is brought to the Master TOC.

Is there a way to do this from within FrameMaker so it generates this way, or will I have to add the links directly in Acrobat?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the chapter on Hypertext and View-only documents in my old-style hardcopy FM User Guide:

You can create an area that appears in the same location on more than one page. You do this by setting up the area on a master page and inserting the hypertext command there. For example, you can create buttons on master pages that readers can click on body pages to display the next or previous page.

It's been a while since I had to do this, but I think I remember successfully including a "go to ToC" button. Hope this points you in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply, that is what I needed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines