How can I zoom the structure view?

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After years of using FrameMaker, suddenly I get this. It still works, but it's too small to read. I fear I have somehow inadvertently changed a setting someplace, and can't find where. How do I make it big again? Sorry if this should be obvious.

Jack

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Enthusiast , Apr 17, 2017
Ian Proudfoot Enthusiast , Apr 17, 2017
Hello Jack,This caught me out too. In FM 2017 the single main zoom control affects the structure view  too, but only when the structure view has the focus. It takes some getting used to but seems to work just as well.Ian

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Enthusiast ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jack,

This caught me out too. In FM 2017 the single main zoom control affects the structure view  too, but only when the structure view has the focus. It takes some getting used to but seems to work just as well.

Ian

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bless you once again, Ian.

Got it. I thought I had tried that idea, but I see that when I tried it before, the structure view was visible but didn't have the focus.

Jack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines