Highlighted

how do i change the gap between sheets?

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I decrease the gap between pages as shown on the screen capture image below...?

2017-03-06_1341.png

Thanks,

Matt

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Barb Binder | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Matt: That happens to me when I have rotated pages my document, and the page scrolling is set to Variable. Do you have rotated pages that we can't see? What happens when you change page scrolling to Facing Pages?

Variable on the left, Facing Pages on the right:

VMware Fusionss_001.pngVMware Fusionss_002.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do i change the gap between sheets?

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I decrease the gap between pages as shown on the screen capture image below...?

2017-03-06_1341.png

Thanks,

Matt

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Barb Binder | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Matt: That happens to me when I have rotated pages my document, and the page scrolling is set to Variable. Do you have rotated pages that we can't see? What happens when you change page scrolling to Facing Pages?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your View > Options > Page Scrolling setting?

AFAIK, FM automatically displays the pages out using the Page Scrolling setting and your current Zoom value. Try a different scrolling setting.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barb,

Yes. You are correct again.  I do have rotated pages within the file.  Switching to 'facing' from 'variable' worked.

Thanks again and regards,

Matt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Matt, you are very welcome.

~Barb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2017 0