Highlighted

How do I download and install Framemaker itself?

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the thing... I downloaded Framemaker 2015 XML Author version, and I can't locate certain things like font size changes and bullet point creation to construct the type of document I want to make.  I think I should have downloaded Framemaker (the unstructured version). I went so far as to uninstall and reinstall it, but that didn't work.  I was surprised.  How do I switch to Framemaker--unstructured version, please?  Thanks

Hi Brian,

Uninstall and reinstall will not help, XML Author comes with a limited set of functionality. You will have to download Framemaker 2015 to get the features you are looking for.

thanks,
Vivek

TOPICS
XML author

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I download and install Framemaker itself?

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the thing... I downloaded Framemaker 2015 XML Author version, and I can't locate certain things like font size changes and bullet point creation to construct the type of document I want to make.  I think I should have downloaded Framemaker (the unstructured version). I went so far as to uninstall and reinstall it, but that didn't work.  I was surprised.  How do I switch to Framemaker--unstructured version, please?  Thanks

Hi Brian,

Uninstall and reinstall will not help, XML Author comes with a limited set of functionality. You will have to download Framemaker 2015 to get the features you are looking for.

thanks,
Vivek

TOPICS
XML author

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 27, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

thanks,
Vivek

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2016 0