Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I fix line wrapping in the TOC?

Contributor ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Notice how the second line is justified all the way to the left.  Can I align this somehow so that is it justified with the previous line?

Many thanks

Regards,

Ben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

In the Paragraph Designer, update the appropriate TOC paragraph style so that the 'First' and 'Left' values are the same.

e.g.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Paragraph Designer, update the appropriate TOC paragraph style so that the 'First' and 'Left' values are the same.

e.g.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also try the trick Arnis describes in post#14 of this thread - Re: I can't get the page numbers in my table of contents to update when I update the book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's also this discussion too - Re: Chapter Title breaking/splitting up in the TOC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines