• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get rid of the information balloons that usually give paths and other info I didn't ask for?

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, all.

Frame has done this for years, and I put up with it, but I am thoroughly tired of it. You know the long text balloons that helpfully tell you things you didn't ask, and cover the text you're working in (or the menu you're trying to pick from, and so on).

I couldn't find anything about disabling them, in the archives. How do I kill them once for all?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

In the Edit > Preferences under Interface, pick the desired ToolTip appearance mode: Normal, Fast, or Hidden.

FM_Tooltips.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Edit > Preferences under Interface, pick the desired ToolTip appearance mode: Normal, Fast, or Hidden.

FM_Tooltips.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, thank you, Arnis!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines