Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I insert a page - graphic to be added

Contributor ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello   

Struggling with this (although it is likely easy once you know how - and I have yet to find a clear set of instructions. I need to add the page in between these two.  I thought in other parts of this document it was automatic based upon where I placed the cursor and began adding new content.

Using FM 2017

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Hi Ben, click to the right of the anchored frame (the frame selected in your screenshot, then use File>Import>File to place the image. It should go exactly where you want it, on a new page between the current graphic and the B.11 heading.

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben:

You want to add a page to contain a large image after page B-19? The page is cropped so I don't see the ¶ tag and anchor (or maybe it is on B-18?) Just click after the anchor for the current image on B-19—you may have to use the arrow keys—and use File > Import > File to add the new image. It won't fit on that page so Fm will make a new one for you.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry.  Here is the top of page B-19.  I see no tag/anchor.  None on B-18 either.  I inherited this document so and on top of that I am an extreme novice....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben, click to the right of the anchored frame (the frame selected in your screenshot, then use File>Import>File to place the image. It should go exactly where you want it, on a new page between the current graphic and the B.11 heading.

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy peasy lemon squeezy....

Thanks Matt.

P.S. - is this tidbit in your book (I didn't see it but that doesn't mean anything....)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yay!

No, I don't think that one is specifically covered. Your "problem" is that you need to have two anchors immediately following each other, and that's a fairly specific issue that would be difficult to write up, as well as difficult to read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines