• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove unwanted text labels associated with DITA <info> tag?

Participant ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a framemaker book formed using DITA with an associated template. Whenever an opening <info> tag appears in the structure, a text label 'Additional Info:' appears in my output document. My guess is that this label is automatically generated based on something in the template (Recreating a new book with the same content but no template gets rid of the label, although this also made any <context> tags show up in the text as 'Context:'...).

Any clues on how to fix this? Or where I should look??

Thanks!

Kat

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Hi Kat,

I asked this exact question under a slightly different username a few years ago, and ScottPrentice helped me out:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1158423

I hope you find this useful. I have learned a fair bit in the intervening years, so I may be able to answer further questions on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kat,

I asked this exact question under a slightly different username a few years ago, and ScottPrentice helped me out:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1158423

I hope you find this useful. I have learned a fair bit in the intervening years, so I may be able to answer further questions on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ohne! It is the same issue, and I just figured it out. I'm using Framemaker 2017, and the unwanted text was indeed under the Numbering tab in the paragraph designer. I've just been using FM for a couple of weeks so this had me stumped for a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, and I just realized what your username means. I guess your name isn't Ohne - lol!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines