Highlighted

how do i use FM to create wrapper widgets

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to create a table of topics in framemaker and in the output the user should be able to click a corresponding topic icon and have the description of that topic drop or collapse from the topic title rather than jump to another page; is there a way to do this using Framemaker 2019?

clipboard_image_0.png

ok, found it, looks easy enough, just a matter of naming the para chunck drop down caption and dd body..., thanx!
TOPICS
Formatting and numbering

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do i use FM to create wrapper widgets

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to create a table of topics in framemaker and in the output the user should be able to click a corresponding topic icon and have the description of that topic drop or collapse from the topic title rather than jump to another page; is there a way to do this using Framemaker 2019?

clipboard_image_0.png

ok, found it, looks easy enough, just a matter of naming the para chunck drop down caption and dd body..., thanx!
TOPICS
Formatting and numbering

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they call that dropdown text or expanding text in the help - have a look-see there

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2019 1