Highlighted

how do you create a stand alone glossary in Frame 2015 and have it show up only in the glossary tab when published to responsive html?

New Here ,
May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Frame 2015 to publish large technical manuals. I have created a stand alone glossary of the acronyms and definitions used in the manual. I want to be able to publish this to responsive html and have the glossary show up in the glossary tab and not in the toc. I have been able to do this with the index, but cannot get the glossary to work.

Can anyone help with this?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do you create a stand alone glossary in Frame 2015 and have it show up only in the glossary tab when published to responsive html?

New Here ,
May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Frame 2015 to publish large technical manuals. I have created a stand alone glossary of the acronyms and definitions used in the manual. I want to be able to publish this to responsive html and have the glossary show up in the glossary tab and not in the toc. I have been able to do this with the index, but cannot get the glossary to work.

Can anyone help with this?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not sure if it can be done from inside FM, but this thread may be of some use to you - https://forums.adobe.com/message/2559742#2559742

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2016 0