• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to adjust height and width of the Numbering Properties window?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In FrameMaker 13.0.1.385,  The Numbering Properties window is cropped such that I am unable to see/click the Set and Cancel buttons. How to adjust the height and width of the Numbering properties window.

Message was edited by: Nidhi Sharma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

No problem, you're welcome! Let us know if it fixes the problem. I just remembered that there was some other thread here in the forum with the same problem. I think the solution there was to change a problematic setting in Windows display scaling …

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I remember right, this was a bug that happened in a certain scenario. In FrameMaker go to > Help > Updates and make sure to update to "Update 5" for your version of FrameMaker (2015 release).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok. Thanks Stefan. Meanwhile Is there any workaround this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? A workaround for what? A workaround for not installing the update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah right. wasnt thinking!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem, you're welcome! Let us know if it fixes the problem. I just remembered that there was some other thread here in the forum with the same problem. I think the solution there was to change a problematic setting in Windows display scaling …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome, Thanks Stefan. It works!. Changing the Windows display settings makes the window appear as it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines