Highlighted

html export index

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I have a problem at exporting my FrameMaker book to HTML5. I work with structured FrameMaker (Version 2015).

The export works well and the result is as expected. But only the table of content not. Either I can expand folders which are named like the files in the books. In there I can choose the chapters with level 2 headings. Or in some other cases I can expand the level 2 headings. In there I can choose the chapters with heading level 1 and 3.

I wonder, where FrameMaker gets the selection and structure of the index for the HTML export.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Matthias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

html export index

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I have a problem at exporting my FrameMaker book to HTML5. I work with structured FrameMaker (Version 2015).

The export works well and the result is as expected. But only the table of content not. Either I can expand folders which are named like the files in the books. In there I can choose the chapters with level 2 headings. Or in some other cases I can expand the level 2 headings. In there I can choose the chapters with heading level 1 and 3.

I wonder, where FrameMaker gets the selection and structure of the index for the HTML export.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Matthias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2016 0

Have something to add?