• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 and Paragraph Format

Participant ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a paragraph format (command-prompt) for our CLI-based product. It uses auto-numbering CLI<network-admin@Leaf2> as the format so I don't have to type this in throughout the documentation. However, this paragraph format doesn't get picked up during the conversion. Do I format this as numbering and use upper-roman or upper-alpha to map the style?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

It looks like you're too deep...go back to the Style Mapping and Convert Autonumber to Text.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you're too deep...go back to the Style Mapping and Convert Autonumber to Text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is selected but I'm still seeing this -

become

in the HTML

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us how that first part is defined in FM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did discover that I had duplicate paragraph formats so deleted the offending paragraph format. However, the text after the command prompt is Times New Roman instead of Courier New, but I figured it out. I need to fix some inconsistencies in the doc by making sure Command-Prompt instead of command-prompt is used.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, there's a twist to formatting autonumber strings...

It sounds like you figured it out, but for others, check out the Manage CSS section in

http://techcommtools.com/formatting-branding-html5-content-framemaker-2015/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines