• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Topic & TOC Background Color

Participant ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you change the color of the background of the topic (the entire topic, to all the margins, not just the text) and the TOC? I've had to extract the .sts file to do some customizations, so I can do that again if that's needed here. I just don't know what needs to be done.

TOPICS
Responsive HTML5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit the Settings file.

Click the Outputs tab.

In the Manage Layout pane click the drop down arrow and choose Edit

FRame1.png

In the Layout Customization screen, there are vaurous settings that you can use.

Click through them, you can change the background colors etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Caroline,

Thanks, I had already tried that before posting. It doesn't change the color of the entire topic pane, all the way to the border (the line) that divides the topic pane and the TOC pane. And it also doesn't change the color the empty space below the topic text if the window so big that the topic doesn't scroll. And I want to chage the color of the background of the TOC. I've included a screenshot. Any thoughts? Maybe it requires extracting the sts file and editing something in there?

HTML5BackgroundColor.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines