• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am downloading Adobe Framemaker with the Akamai Download Manager and in the end I click "Install now" but there is no response aftter clicking. I checked many times and in another PC as well but the result was same. Can some one help me?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am downloading Adobe Framemaker with the Akamai Download Manager and in the end I click "Install now" but there is no response aftter clicking. I checked many times and in another PC as well but the result was same. Can some one help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you doing this as a local admin user? Do you have some aggressive virus scanner turned on that’s shutting down the process? Did the download actually download some zipped files? If so, can you try unzipping them and running he installer directly in Windows Explorer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

I have sent you a private message with FM 2015 download/install instructions. Please try to follow the instructions and let me know if you face any issue.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines