• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have FrameMaker10. It was installed and working on a Windows7 plateform. Then, several months after installing it and using it, when I tried opening it, it just gave me a little message that says the license for this product has expired.

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have FrameMaker10.  It was installed and working on a Windows7 plateform.  Then, several months after installing it and using it, when I tried opening it, it just gave me a little message that says the license for this product has expired. I thought that once you purchased the product it was good for life?  I even tried installing it on a new Windows7 machine but get the same result.  Can anyone out there help me with this?  Does a FrameMaker10 license expire?  If so, how do I get an upgrade?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was a bug in the licensing component that was resolved. See the following tech note:

https://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/kb/cant-launch-framemaker-10.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines