• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting this error in the Book Error Log:

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"No master pages applied because the MasterPageMaps table contains no mapping information"

I have no idea what this is or why it is appearing now. I never messed with this feature before. The thing is I cannot get teh first document of my book to generate correctly since this message has started to appear. In my first document I have a background image spanning the entire page. It is being used as a "cover" for a PDF output. This image vanishes everytime I try to update my book and all formmating on the page is lost.

Help????

I'm using FM 12 Unstructured.

** I posted this a few minutes ago, but I kept getting an error message ... ugh. I'm so frustrated right now ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

OK ... stepped away from the desk. had a cup of joe, then came back to it and did some more research.

I found this video: Master Page Mapping Tables | Maximizing Productivity for Technical Communicators | Adobe TV

It solved the problem.

I hope this thread sticks around awhile. It took me a minute to find that video and, hence, get a solution.

Thanks for anyone who read though!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK ... stepped away from the desk. had a cup of joe, then came back to it and did some more research.

I found this video: Master Page Mapping Tables | Maximizing Productivity for Technical Communicators | Adobe TV

It solved the problem.

I hope this thread sticks around awhile. It took me a minute to find that video and, hence, get a solution.

Thanks for anyone who read though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌Thanks for sharing the solution yourself!

Much appreciated 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines