Highlighted

I use Frame v. 11 I've had 2 instances of text mysteriously 'disappearing' from my document: once the letter 'a' was globally removed, the 2nd time the word 'installation'. I didn't do these deletions - anyone have any experience with this?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Frame v. 11 I've had 2 instances of text mysteriously 'disappearing' from my document: once the letter 'a' was globally removed, the 2nd time the word 'installation'. I didn't do these deletions - anyone have any experience with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2015 0
Advisor ,
Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on screen, in .pdf, elsewhere?

gaps left behind or text reflowed?

Not that knowing these details guarantees an answer, but they might help people who know more than I do :-} "Gaps instead of letters" has in the past been related to .pdf conversion, though that was some time ago.

[ps] try also PMHubert's post, a couple of entries up the forum at print pdf

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2015 0