• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import RoboHelp Project

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2016 Jan 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Technical Communication Suite 2015. I had previously created a RoboHelp project in RH11 from imported FM12 books/files. I would now like to reverse import the entire project back into FrameMaker 2015 since it can now generate Responsive HTML. My main goal is to maintain the RH11 look and feel of the generated HTML help.

My initial attempt did not quite work. I exported the *.slz file from my RH 11 project and imported it into the FM 2015 file. The result has extra images that were not part of the original RH11 generated HTML, including browse sequence buttons not used in the RH11 project.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2016 Jan 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you’re all patched up on both sides (RH & FM) in 2015. You should be able to edit the .slz file to make it work in FM2015 (I seem to remember a fix around the import of that file in the first patch). Check the TCS blog for a post on doing that or search for that file name in the FM Integration forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines