Highlighted

In FM12, what makes 'Save as Review PDF' function disabled?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, I replaced my hard disk. so I had to reinstall Technical Communication Suite5.

Before reinstalling, I had no problem in using 'save as review pdf' function of FM12.

But, after reinstalling in my new hard disk, I can not use  'save as review pdf' function of FM12 any more.

https://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-4333431-184172/Greyedout.png  

Please let me know what makes 'Save as Review PDF' function disabled(gray-out).

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff_Coatsworth | Adobe Community Professional

Did you apply all updates after reloading the TCS? There's been a number of fixes made since its release.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

In FM12, what makes 'Save as Review PDF' function disabled?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, I replaced my hard disk. so I had to reinstall Technical Communication Suite5.

Before reinstalling, I had no problem in using 'save as review pdf' function of FM12.

But, after reinstalling in my new hard disk, I can not use  'save as review pdf' function of FM12 any more.

https://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-4333431-184172/Greyedout.png  

Please let me know what makes 'Save as Review PDF' function disabled(gray-out).

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff_Coatsworth | Adobe Community Professional

Did you apply all updates after reloading the TCS? There's been a number of fixes made since its release.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff

Last Night, After my posting on this forum, I uninstalled TCS5 and then did again all updates related to the adobe software installed in my desktop.

Fortunately, I have had no problem in using 'Save as Review PDF' function in FM12 until now.

I think your solution is right. I guess the updates made some FM12 application bug fixed.

Thank you. ^^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2016 0