• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

in FrameMaker 10, how can I get the Paragraph Catalog panel back?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow when fiddling around in Frame, I managed to remove the paragraph catalog panel and it's gone forever. It's not minimized, it's just... gone. I still have the character catalog, and I have both paragraph and character designer panels, but the handy panel I use all the time to select a paragraph style for text is gone into thin air.

I spent hours off and on browsing the web, scouring help files, and trying every View and Settings option I can find, to no avail. To make this clear, I am attaching a screen shot. You'll notice under the item "F Catalog" the thing that is supposed to say "<para symbol> Catalog" that used to be there is gone.

This is a cry for help -- anyone know how to get that back? Not sure if this automatically informs me of updates, so if you can also email mim (at) collegenet.com, I'd appreciate it. frame_issue.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Format> Paragraphs> Catalog

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Format> Paragraphs> Catalog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or esc, o, p, c :-}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you both! I knew it was something simple... but as a person who writes technical documentation for a living, I must say it was damn near impossible to figure out on my own with the help resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines