• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal Error: 14024, 72797540, 73072000, 73022110

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using structured FrameMaker 14.0.2 on Windows 10 Enterprise (10.0.17134).  We recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and starting receiving "Internal Error: 14024, 72797540, 73072000, 73022110" (in the FrameLog files) when opening documents, and sporadically 1 to 3 times an hour.  When the error occurs, FrameMaker closes (with no warning) and there are no recover files created.  The error is occuring in all our documents, on multiple machines and for all 4 users.  

Our corporate policy requires us to work on a network.  As a test, we worked on a local drive for 7 days (in three different documents).  We did not receive the error during the 7 day period. 

We were able to work with the same version of FrameMaker and Windows 7 on the network with no issues.  We cannot revert back to Windows 7. 

Has anyone else received this error?  Any specific ideas on a solution (besides not working on network or reverting back to Windows 7)?  Could this be a file path length issue?

TOPICS
Error , Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error logs only make sense to Adobe engineers, not to us mere mortals ;>)
Your 14.0.2 version is FM2017 right? If so, I think you're behind a couple of patches. Since you've identified it as a network issue, have a look at path lengths, anti-virus scanning, network latency...
You are talking about your docs being on the network, right? Not your FM install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FrameMaker is installed on the local hard drive. The files are on the network.  I found similiar posted issues with other Adobe products related to using roaming user profiles with the files on the network. The suggested fixes were running the application as an admin, and using the compatibility mode in Windows 10 to emulate Windows 7.  I'm going to try those  fixes. I will get the latest patches also.  I searched everywhere for an error code listing, which must be super secret and not available to us users 🙂  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines