• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal Error 15004

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to explore the sample files and opened the user guide sample and when opening the "general description" page 2 I get this error (screenshot attached) and then the program crashes. If I scroll down to page 2 of "general description" it also crashes, however if I skip it and type in to go directly to page 3, than it works fine but if I scroll up to page 2 it crashes again. I am very new to Framemaker so sorry if this is a dumb question. Thanks for any help!

FMerror15004.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Thanks for sharing the details. This is a bug with 64bit with u3d image files and comes on certain systems. we are in process of finalizing a fix for this and should be released for 64-bit in an update in coming few days. You could try using 32-bit in the interim or try with filesets not containing u3d files.

Regards

Amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. This is a bug with 64bit with u3d image files and comes on certain systems. we are in process of finalizing a fix for this and should be released for 64-bit in an update in coming few days. You could try using 32-bit in the interim or try with filesets not containing u3d files.

Regards

Amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same error. Did Adobe release a fix for this ? Can you provide me an update ?

Thank you,

Shekhar Mantry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shekhar,

what is your FrameMaker version (> Help > About FrameMaker)?

Have you updated to FrameMaker 2019, Update 2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stefan,

We are running FrameMaker 15.0.0.393. Is there an update to it ?

I have been working with Adobe Support and they gave me the VIP Urls to download FrameMaker and this is the version that I got. Let me know if I am missing any update. If yes, where can I get it from ?

Thanks,

Shekhar Mantry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The initial "factory-direct" downloaded version of FM will still need to have updates applied after installing. If Help > Updates doesn't show anything, you can always go direct to the downloads page - Adobe software and product updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!

I have applied the update 2 and will perform some tests. Will report back in case of issues. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Have you tested it? let me know if it worked. provide me details information of update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines