• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal Error

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internal Error 13054, 18700660, 18700954...

Does anyone know what this means? In my document I have many MathFlow equations.

2.PNG

1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only to Adobe engineers - make sure you shoot off your error log txt file to them so that they can see what's happening. Meanwhile, what were you doing when this error occurred? Is it happening with any other FM docs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

arir,

have you received any help from Adobe regarding the internal error?

I am having a similar issue and browsing the forums for a workaround or help (with no luck so far).

I've contacted Adobe support, too. No resolution there either, yet.

If you know a workaround or the cause of the error, please, share.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TSKG,

Yes, I have found a solution to this issue. To get the error code to disappear you must use a font that is CSS Web Safe (HTML safe fonts). I changed the font of m document and equations to Times New Roman. My original font was Myriad Pro.

However, if you are using MathFlow the output equations will come out fuzzy. I am using MathJax to get the clarity I need for my equations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines