• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is FrameMaker a utility feature already in Adobe? Is it an app/feature that we choose to add for better set-up and/or cloud features?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed, I think, to get DROPBOX/ADOBE/ONEDRIVE if not set up for all incoming data at least my data secured and not preventing use of device. Frame Maker I didn't get maybe complete information on. Is it a necessity to have or a choice for better access costing me extra? I don't have an aversion to fees just on fees I don't need or want or not ready to use. I am averse to my privacy and freedom being at risk. I found Dropbox much easier to use for me in conjunction with OneDrive than 365Office was. Thank you so much for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FrameMaker is an application made by Adobe for long document technical writing - I don't quite understand what you're asking. Maybe you can clarify what exactly you're doing (or want to do).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines