Highlighted

Is it possible to show all items in a list at once?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from FrameMaker 12 to Framemaker 2017. In FM 2017, when I open the Format > Paragraphs menu, only some paragraph formats are displayed, as shown in the image below. If I want to choose a format that is not shown I must use the arrow to navigate the formats. In FM12, paragraph formats were displayed in columns so that one could see all paragraph formats at once. I find this very frustrating at the moment, as this is very inefficient. How can I revert back to the previous behaviour?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it possible to show all items in a list at once?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from FrameMaker 12 to Framemaker 2017. In FM 2017, when I open the Format > Paragraphs menu, only some paragraph formats are displayed, as shown in the image below. If I want to choose a format that is not shown I must use the arrow to navigate the formats. In FM12, paragraph formats were displayed in columns so that one could see all paragraph formats at once. I find this very frustrating at the moment, as this is very inefficient. How can I revert back to the previous behaviour?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pierre-Luc:

I see that as an improvement, but I understand that you do not. You can file a feature request here: Tracker .

In the meantime, once the list is open as per your screen shot, tap the first letter of the tag you are looking for to quickly navigate to that section. For example, tap "t" for "Title".

~Barb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2018 0