• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way inside Frame to convert color images to grayscale?

Participant ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bunch of color images in my FM document.  Is there a way to easily make them grayscale, so they will display on-screen and in hardcopy in grayscale?  I don't want to have to do it in the process of printing or PDFing the document.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, no. I would think you would need to perform that action on the source image files that are imported by reference in your FM content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doug:

No, but you can do this in Photoshop very easily. You can also write an action to batch process all of the images at one time if they are in the same images folder. Replace the color images with grayscale images of the same name (but make a copy of the images folder first just in case) and after you run the action and reopen the Fm docs, the images will be grayscale.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines