• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to find and replace \p\p with a paragraph type with an anchored frame attached?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to find and replace \p\p with a paragraph type with an anchored frame attached? FrameMaker 11 unstructured mode.

Thanks to all in advance.

Rog.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

I forget if FM11 had it, but you could do that in the Find & Replace by pasting I believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forget if FM11 had it, but you could do that in the Find & Replace by pasting I believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, only problem is I cannot paste a paragraph format with the anchored frame. Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roger:

To clarify the question: you want to locate two ¶s, and assign a paragraph format to both, and add an anchored frame?

You can do one or the other but not both at the same time, so how about two Find/Change sequences? Add one anchored frame manually, then highlight the "¶ anchor ¶" and copy it. Set Find to \p\p, and Change to By Pasting. Then copy the desired paragraph format and change By Pasting again.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understood. Thanks.

Rog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines