Highlighted

Is there an online evaluation version of the FrameMaker, something that does not need to be downloaded. Thanks !

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does Adobe provide an online evaluation version of the FrameMaker, something that does not need to be downloaded.

Thanks !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there an online evaluation version of the FrameMaker, something that does not need to be downloaded. Thanks !

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does Adobe provide an online evaluation version of the FrameMaker, something that does not need to be downloaded.

Thanks !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to recall that at one point there was a sandbox online that you could play around with the latest version of FM without having to download it, but I don’t know if it’s still offered anymore.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

re: I seem to recall that at one point there was a sandbox online ...

I seem to recall such a thing around FM9, but there's no sign of it now.

In looking for it, I was surprised to see links for trial versions of FM7.2, 8, 9, 10 and 11, but not 12. I didn't dig down to find out what platforms those might be for on FM7.2 and 8 (or even if the links to older versions really work).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2015 0