• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues opening ExtendScript Toolkit CC on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues opening ExtendScript Toolkit CC on Mac OS. It was working one day, and then two days later stopped working. I'm using it with After Effects as well. I tried opening it manually, and it still didn't work. I tried to uninstall and re-install it, and nothing worked. I can't open any files that are involved with the ESTK. I ran my computer in safe mode, but there were still issues with it. I changed the permissions with it. No one else in my class is having this issue. Does anyone have any solutions?

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to ask this question in another forum. This is the FrameMaker scripting forum, and as FrameMaker does not exist for Mac OS, nobody here will be using ESTK CC on the Mac OS. Try posting your question on a CC forum instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay! Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines