• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just trying to reinstall Framemaker 10 on a new computer, can someone help?

Mar 27, 2016 Mar 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Framemaker 10 installed on my previous computer and apart from requiring a FM10 Licensing Updater solution, had no problems with it. For several weeks, my computer was acting up so I got myself a new computer. I deactivated Framemaker 10 on the old computer and then proceeded to install it on my new computer. I kept Framemaker 9 on my old computer and brought it over to my new computer without any problems. Now it is not accepting the serial number of the Framemaker 9 application when it did before. Has anyone experienced this problem and found solutions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jonathan,

Good to hear that your issue has been fixed. In case if you face any issue in future then please contact us at 1800-833-6687 and can also chat with an expert by clicking on the following link and we will help you out- Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines