Highlighted

keyboard shortcuts

Advisor ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FM 12.0, alas, and not as often as it used to be … but I thought I had most of the usual keyboard shortcuts in muscle memory, and now I seem to have lost some: top of file / bottom of file? esc, b, f is still there to make the insertion point catch up with the display :-}

Hints and tips welcome!

Hello FP,

Don't know whether this of any use, but here we go...

I checked my list and the combinations are for Frame 11, so you need to check whether they also work in Frame 12.

Navigating through documents:

First page: Esc p f, Alt+Pg Up, Shift, and click the Previous Page button

Last page: Esc p l (lowercase L), Alt+Pg Dn, Shift, and click the Next page button.

End of a flow: Alt+Shift+Pg Dn

Start of a flow: Alt+Shift+Pg Up

Hope this is what you're trying to do.

Regards,

Carl.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

keyboard shortcuts

Advisor ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FM 12.0, alas, and not as often as it used to be … but I thought I had most of the usual keyboard shortcuts in muscle memory, and now I seem to have lost some: top of file / bottom of file? esc, b, f is still there to make the insertion point catch up with the display :-}

Hints and tips welcome!

Hello FP,

I checked my list and the combinations are for Frame 11, so you need to check whether they also work in Frame 12.

Last page: Esc p l (lowercase L), Alt+Pg Dn, Shift, and click the Next page button.

Regards,

Carl.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello FP,

Regards,

Carl.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2018 1
Advisor ,
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent! just what I needed, plus some extra tips I hadn't been aware of :-} thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2018 0