• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keydefs based on product attribute

Contributor ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to assign different values to one key name and differentiate them based on the product attribute such that when I refer to them using the keyref command they take the corresponding value for their product. But it apparently ignores the product and all the keywords for all the products take the value of the first keydef. Here is an example for three different products

<map>

<keydef keys="program" product="measurement_program"><topicmeta><keywords><keyword>measurement</keyword></keywords></topicmeta></keydef>

<keydef keys="program" product="evaluation_program"><topicmeta><keywords><keyword>evaluation</keyword></keywords></topicmeta></keydef>

<keydef keys="program" product="backup_program"><topicmeta><keywords><keyword>backup</keyword></keywords></topicmeta></keydef>

</map>

Then, I assign the corresponding product attribute to the element where I use the keyword. I would expect that the value of the keyword changes within the bookmap according to its product but this is not what happens. In my example all keywords show "measurement"

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hadi

Can you email me a sample so i can review this once. Also is this an issue with Summer release of 2020 or 2019?

thanks

amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amitoj,

Thanks for fast reply as usual. I am using the 2020 version 16.0.0.747 . I will prepare a small example asap and email you. 

Cheers,

Hadi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines