• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

layout without tables :-}

Advisor ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A basic layout question which I've somehow never run into before … the screenshot shows almost what the document owner wants; but I would like more vertical space between each graphic and the next paragraph, and (see point 5) a bit more horizontal space between the text and the graphic

fm_spacing.png

Properties so far:

• anchored frame – run into paragraph, right align, gap 6.0 pt
  • graphic – run around contour

I experimented with a run-in head paragraph for the text and a right-aligned paragraph for the graphic, but then I couldn't work out how to align the graphic to the top of the paragraph.

Hints and tips welcome!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Increase the vertical size of the anchored frame I do this with software command icons except I left align the anchored frame. You can also set a object style to quickly offset the graphic to the upper right corner of the anchored frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Increase the vertical size of the anchored frame I do this with software command icons except I left align the anchored frame. You can also set a object style to quickly offset the graphic to the upper right corner of the anchored frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The paragraph format could have an empty FrameAbove or FrameBelow, but you'd need to test FB for conflicts. FA has the [dis]advantage that it will work at the top of a page, whereas SpaceAbove does not.

The pgf can also have extra SpaceAbove or generous Space-Below.

But I used to do it by pulling down the bottom edge of the anchored frame, as already suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

extend the frame … yes, I can live with that :-} thanks for the tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines