• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing of FM2015 trial version

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently installed a trial version of FM2015.  

Now I bought a license-key. Can You tell me how I can license the trial version?

When I bought the full-version FM2015, I received a pdf_file with the license-key. I also got the information, that I should intall a new trial version of FM2015 and license it.

That does not make sense to me. There must be a way to update my trial version of FM2015.?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Thank you Jeff. I did contact the Adobe Support. They told me to install a new trial version. During installation you have to define if you want to install a testversion or a trial-version. If you choose the first option you have to enter the license-key. No chance to license a trial version after the instatllation process.

Regards

Dinah

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I remember, as long as the trial period hasn’t ended, you’re hassled to enter a serial number each time you start it up. If that’s not the case or the trial period is over, and nothing happens when you try launching FM, I’d suggest contacting Adobe Support directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeff. I did contact the Adobe Support. They told me to install a new trial version. During installation you have to define if you want to install a testversion or a trial-version. If you choose the first option you have to enter the license-key. No chance to license a trial version after the instatllation process.

Regards

Dinah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You may convert the trial version into a licensed copy by entering the serial number into the prompt you see on startup after you sign in using your Adobe ID.

In case you do not get a prompt to enter the serial number, you may launch Adobe FrameMaker and then go to Help > Sign In and then sign in using your Adobe ID. You would now see a prompt to enter the serial number where you could enter the one you got under your purchase.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sharad,

thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, I didn't get a prompt after startup or signing in via teh help-menu. I really had to install a new trial-version and enter the serial-number during the installation process.

Regards

Dinah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines